About Me

My photo
I am a French as a Second Language teacher for the Ottawa Catholic School Board. I like hiking, dancing, baking, traveling and photography. I like to incorporate fun and interactive activities in the way we learn French. I am happy to be sharing with you, what learning French is all about.

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Bienvenue!/ Welcome!

Hello, my name is Mme Campbell and I will be teaching your child this year. Let me tell you a little about myself: I did my Undergraduate degree at Carleton University in English Literature and minored in French. Also, I did both my Bachelor and Master's of Education at the University of Ottawa. This is my second year teaching, and my second year at St. Stephen. I am happy to be here, and look forward to this coming school year. Here is a video that I showed in class today, to introduce myself:

 

Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me with a note in your child's agenda, or by calling me at the school.

 Mme Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment