About Me

My photo
I am a French as a Second Language teacher for the Ottawa Catholic School Board. I like hiking, dancing, baking, traveling and photography. I like to incorporate fun and interactive activities in the way we learn French. I am happy to be sharing with you, what learning French is all about.

Thursday 6 March 2014

Bon congé de mars/ Happy March Break

J'aimerais vous souhaiter un bon congé de mars. Profitez de ce temps pour vous amuser et relaxer. Aussi, je vous laisse des vidéos de ce qu'on a parlé dans les dernières deux semaines. Plusieurs personnes ont demandé pour le vidéo de 'True Colors' la chanson par Artists Against et 'Bully Dance' de notre journée sur le taxage. Je vous laisse aussi Magic School Bus 'Goes Cellular'. On se revoit le 17 mars!

I would like to wish you a great March Break. Please take this time to have fun and relax as a family. Also, I am leaving you videos of some of the things that we have been talking about in the last 2 weeks. Many people have asked that I put up the videos for 'True Colors' by Artists Against as well as 'Bully Dance' from our bullying awareness day. I am also leaving you Magic School Bus 'Goes Cellular' which we have been learning about the cell in grade 5 science. See you on March 17th!






No comments:

Post a Comment