About Me

My photo
I am a French as a Second Language teacher for the Ottawa Catholic School Board. I like hiking, dancing, baking, traveling and photography. I like to incorporate fun and interactive activities in the way we learn French. I am happy to be sharing with you, what learning French is all about.

Sunday 2 March 2014

Félicitations pour la danse!/ Congratulations on the Hip Hop Dancing

J'aimerais prendre ce temps pour vous féliciter pour la danse hip hop de vendredi. Vous étiez fantastiques! Toutes nos pratiques ont vallu la peine. Je suis tellement fière de vous! N'oubliez pas que c'est Jersey/ Crazy hair day DEMAIN!

Congratulations for your hip hop dancing on Friday. You were all fantastic! All of our practices were worth it. I am so proud of you! Don't forget that it's Jersey/ Crazy hair day TOMORROW!


No comments:

Post a Comment