About Me

My photo
I am a French as a Second Language teacher for the Ottawa Catholic School Board. I like hiking, dancing, baking, traveling and photography. I like to incorporate fun and interactive activities in the way we learn French. I am happy to be sharing with you, what learning French is all about.

Monday 7 April 2014

Le système circulatoire/ The Circulatory System

En sciences en 5e année, nous apprenons au sujet du système circulatoire. Nous avons appris comment fonctionne le coeur et de ses parties. Nous avons beaucoup de questions au sujet du coeur. Demain, nous allons explorer nos questions sur le système circulatoire.

In science in grade 5, we are learning about the circulatory system. We learned about how it works and about its different parts. We had many questions about the heart. Tomorrow, we will be exploring the answers to some of those questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment