About Me

My photo
I am a French as a Second Language teacher for the Ottawa Catholic School Board. I like hiking, dancing, baking, traveling and photography. I like to incorporate fun and interactive activities in the way we learn French. I am happy to be sharing with you, what learning French is all about.

Sunday 25 May 2014

Merci & le passé composé/ Thank you & Le passé composé

Bonjour! J'aimerais vous remercier de m'avoir préparé une fête pour mon retour à l'école cette semaine. Je suis tellement chanceuse d'avoir une classe aussi fantastique que vous.

Cette semaine en français, nous avons appris le passé composé. Pour pratiquer comment conjuguer le verbe, nous avons utiliser des feuilles et des markeurs pour les écrire en travaillant seuls ou en groupe. Voici ce que nous avons fait:

Hello! I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for my Welcome Back party that you prepared for me upon my return to school this week. I am so thankful to have a class as fantastic as you.

This week we learned about le passé composé (a version of the past tense). To practice conjugating it, working either alone or in groups, we used laminated sheets and white board markers. Here is what we have done:


Jena utilise du bleu pour montrer le verbe avoir et la terminaison. 


Jayde a terminé. 


On corrige notre travail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment