About Me

My photo
I am a French as a Second Language teacher for the Ottawa Catholic School Board. I like hiking, dancing, baking, traveling and photography. I like to incorporate fun and interactive activities in the way we learn French. I am happy to be sharing with you, what learning French is all about.

Monday 9 June 2014

Mise à jour: BBQ et sortie/Update: Council Fun Night BBQ and Field Trip



Bonjour!
Une petite mise à jour: DEMAIN après l'école, de 5 heures à 7 heures sera notre BBQ familial. Il y aura de la nourriture et des activités pour la famille. Aussi, à cause de la pluie, la sortie au centre de golf sera remise à la semaine prochaine le 17 juin. Si vous avez des questions, n'hésitez pas à me contacter.

A quick update: TOMMOROW after school, from 5-7 will be our Council Fun Night BBQ. There will be food and fun activities to do. Also, because of the rain, this week's field trip to the golf centre will be next week on June 17th instead. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment