About Me

My photo
I am a French as a Second Language teacher for the Ottawa Catholic School Board. I like hiking, dancing, baking, traveling and photography. I like to incorporate fun and interactive activities in the way we learn French. I am happy to be sharing with you, what learning French is all about.

Friday 11 October 2013

Happy Thanksgiving/ Joyeuse action de grâce

I wanted to wish you and your family a safe and blessed Thanksgiving weekend. I am thankful for my job as your child's French teacher, and enjoy the time that I spend with them. Enjoy your time as a family and have a restful weekend.

Je voulais te souhaiter et ta famille, une fin de semaine d'action de grâce sainte et sécuritaire. Je vous remercie pour votre joie et participation dans ma classe de français. Je suis heureuse et fière d'être votre enseignante de français. Profite de ton temps en famille et passe une belle fin de semaine.

Mme Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment