About Me

My photo
I am a French as a Second Language teacher for the Ottawa Catholic School Board. I like hiking, dancing, baking, traveling and photography. I like to incorporate fun and interactive activities in the way we learn French. I am happy to be sharing with you, what learning French is all about.

Monday 28 October 2013

Spirit Week

From October 29th to November 1st, it is Spirit Week here at St. Stephen! Spirit Week is a way for our school to raise funds for the United Way. In order to participate in the events of each day, give what you can. A toonie is the suggested amount. Here is what our week looks like:

Tuesday (tomorrow): Sports/Jersey day
Wednesday: Crazy hat or crazy hair day
Thursday (Halloween): Orange and black day
Friday: Pyjama day

No comments:

Post a Comment