About Me

My photo
I am a French as a Second Language teacher for the Ottawa Catholic School Board. I like hiking, dancing, baking, traveling and photography. I like to incorporate fun and interactive activities in the way we learn French. I am happy to be sharing with you, what learning French is all about.

Saturday 26 October 2013

Nos chaînes alimentaire/ Our Food Chains

J'ai changé les "Brain Breaks". Vous pouvez aller les regarder.

Cette semaine en 4e année, nous avons créé nos propres chaînes alimentaires. Nous savons qu'une chaîne alimentaire va comme ceci: le soleil- un producteur (une plante)- un consommateur primaire (un insecte, un poisson ou un animal)- un consommateur secondaire (comme le consommateur primaire). Voici nos exemples:

I changed the "Brain Breaks". Go have a look!

This week in grade 4, we created our own food chains. Here are some examples of what we did:







No comments:

Post a Comment