About Me

My photo
I am a French as a Second Language teacher for the Ottawa Catholic School Board. I like hiking, dancing, baking, traveling and photography. I like to incorporate fun and interactive activities in the way we learn French. I am happy to be sharing with you, what learning French is all about.

Monday 25 November 2013

Extra Definitions for Grade 4 Science Quiz

It has been brought to my attention that some of us do not have the definitions for "producteur", "consommateur" and "décomposeur". Voici les définitions:

producteur: Il produit sa propre nourriture. Il prend son énergie du soleil (exemple: les plantes).

consommateur. Les animaux ne peuvent pas faire leur propre nourriture. Ils doivent manger d'autres êtres vivantes comme les plantes et d'autres animaux (exemples: le lapin, un lion).

décomposeur: Il y a des animaux et des plantes qui mangent des animaux qui sont morts ou qui sont en train de décomposer (exemples: la mouche, les vers de terre).

No comments:

Post a Comment