About Me

My photo
I am a French as a Second Language teacher for the Ottawa Catholic School Board. I like hiking, dancing, baking, traveling and photography. I like to incorporate fun and interactive activities in the way we learn French. I am happy to be sharing with you, what learning French is all about.

Sunday 17 November 2013

Study Guides

Bonsoir! Désolé pour le retard, mais je viens d'ajouter les "study guides" pour le quiz de sciences du 29 novembre! Nous allons prendre du temps à chaque jour pour répondre à tes questions et pour réviser. Bonne étude!

Good evening! I apologize for the delay, but as promised, here are the study guides for the science quiz on November 29th! We will be taking some time every day to review and I can answer your questions. Good luck!





No comments:

Post a Comment